Many cars have computerized temperature control, which has made the systems much more complicated. The professionals at Aamco Transmissions of Venice are experts in repairing air conditioning systems. We have inspected and repaired hundreds of systems for those living and working in Venice, North Port, Englewood, Osprey, and Nokomis.
Signs that your air A/C System Should be Inspected:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls
- Recheck the system to ensure proper operation.
While your vehicle is at the center, an AAMCO certified technician will also perform a 36-point ProtectCheck Inspection. Your car, truck, or SUV will get a thorough going-over to make sure all of the major systems are in good working order.